My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 12, 2010

i swear i can fly!

I'm sorry I've been quiet this week. Zoë has been home sick the last two days with a fever, which means very little work time for me. And of course she's sleeping next to me because I'm deadly afraid she'll have another seizure.

You probably wish you could hang out with me in person right now, don't you? I'm super cheerful and well-rested and ready for the world. Well, maybe not.

But I am excited about this performance I'm going to see tomorrow with my friend, Diane:

I Swear I Can Fly! is a collection of tall tales about flight, birth, parenthood, and strange encounters of everyday life in the first year of becoming a parent. Written and performed by Francine Conley-Scott.

Friday March 12, 7:30 pm
Saturday, March 13, 2pm
Saturday, March 13, 7:30pm

WHERE: Dreamland Arts, 677 Hamline Avenue, St Paul, MN - (651) 645-5506

3 comments:

Carrie Pomeroy said...

Are you going to the matinee or evening performance? This is right in my neighborhood and looks interesting.

Don't know if I can get away to see it or not, but it would be fun to see you if I can manage it. . .

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry to hear that Zoe is sick and will keep my fingers crossed that her fever stays low and she doesn't have a seizure.

cath c said...

sorry she is sick...hope she feels better by now!

that sounds like a fun show.