My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://motherhoodandwords.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 14, 2011

the red dress club

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! D and I don't do much to celebrate--this year we decided to splurge and exchange cards--but the girls are beside themselves with excitement. We got them Valentine's pencils and chocolates and those musical cards (which they adore). This afternoon I'll brainstorm a festive chicken recipe (any ideas?) and maybe my dad will join us for dinner. Romantic, huh?

My Valentine's gift was the Star Tribune article in yesterday's paper and being asked to guest blog at The Red Dress Club. That's where I am today, discussing blogging and creative nonfiction. Check back on Friday--I'm also doing the weekly Red Dress Club memoir prompt this week.

Thanks, as always, for reading!

3 comments:

finding words said...

I hope your day is happy. Thank you, Kate.

Sara said...

I know what you mean about the musical cards—we're still getting mileage out of one Kathleen got for her first birthday.

How about raspberry chicken (a little different and has red for holiday)?

Andria said...

I was so happy to see that Star-Trib article. You are so well-spoken, Kate. It's even more noticeable in print. (It doesn't hurt that you look gorgeous and your girls look stinkin' adorable!!!)